Features and Benefits:
PLA stands for Poly Lactic Acid and is the chemical name of a plastic made from corn, an annually renewable resource.
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable in a commercial composting facility and GreenGood Composters
- At the end of life, PLA based products can be recycled or composted under commercial composting conditions 90% within 60 days and the balance within 90 days.
- These containers are for cold foods only and cannot be exposed to heat over 110 degrees.
- PLA is highly transparent when unmodified. PLA plastics look and act like the traditional petroleum base plastics (PS, PP and PET) but are very environmental friendly.
- Our PLA (maximum 105 F) products are made from 100% NatureWorks resin produced by Cargill in the USA.
|• PLA Clear Cups and Lids||• PLA Hinged Lid Sandwich & Salad Boxes||• PLA Cutlery|
|• PLA Deli, Fruit, Salad Boxes &Trays||• PLA Bowls and Lids||• PLA Portion Cups|